28.10.09

"but we're never gonna survive, unless, we get a little crazy"

Photobucket

Skirt; H&M / Tee; Diesel / a lot of second hand / Crazy Lyrics; Alanis Morissette

I randomly got Wednesday off this week, so I'm gonna go out and search for a pair of winter boots. I love that it never gets really cold in England, it's so much easier to fins find nice coats and boots that just need to be enough for coldish rather than the f***ing freezing we get in Sweden during winter where you have to dress like your going on an expedition to Antarctica every time you step out.

4 comments:

Posh said...

Great casuel look, got the same shoes and I love them! <3

Isquisofrenia said...

your style is awesome!!!
love your blog and thanks for your comment!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! I love your blog, you have sooo much inspiration pictures which I love! Also like your outfit, all black is <3

I'm adding you to my favo's :)

Sophie said...

åh, vad snyggt! jättesöt väska, verkligen!
jag håller med till 100% om det där med tatueringarna.. håll inte igen om du känner för att göra en säger jag bara! jag är inte myndig ännu, men funderar ändå att göra en tatuering svart, liksom. orkar inte vänta, haha! och sen är jag himla avundsjuk på dig som bor i london.. min dröm sedan många år tillbaka!! ha en underbar kväll! och tack för den fina kommentaren! xx