15.10.09

Everyday magic

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(fashiongonerouge, Knut, cherryblossomgirl, ?)

I have a thing about sunsets and sunrises. They happen by them selves every single day, and still I find them extraordinary, mesmerizing, breathtakingly amazing.


I think I might have told you this before, but I actually sleep without any blinds or curtains, just to be able so wake up an look straight out the window up at the sky (very depressing some mornings when all you get is greyness & rain) but to wake up to a sunrise is always amazing.

I collect memories of sunsets & sunrises, and I can remember a few sunrises extra well, the one in Malaysia in the boat heading to the Perenthian Islands (pic no 3), one early morning in Marickville sitting on the balcony overlooking Sydney's skyline, going in the truck from Bowral with the mist still on the fields and Kangaroos skipping away, in Sweden in the harbour in Tyrislöt at 4 o´clock, waking up on the beach of monkey Island seeing the sun rise over Pantai Chenang.

And don't even get me started on sunsets, since they tend to be more convenient time wise I have quite a few (but the one by the lighthouse on Langkawi was pretty spectacular, so was the one in KL tower, the one on St Kildas beach and the one on Missjö this summer)

Like I said, they happen every day, they don't cost a thing and we take them for granted, but they really are truly magic.

4 comments:

Rebecca Jane said...

all of these shots are so lovely! Wow.

Jemini said...

so lovely and inspiring pictures!!
are they all taken by you? I'm impressed!

Linda said...

Lovely!
Kika in i min webshop http://www.beautyinsideout.se

Johanna said...

älskart!